DCA International Partner Status
About DCA International Partner Status
DCA International Partner status is open to all operators of data centres and suppliers to the industry wishing to take an active role in the development of Data Centre initiatives and standards. International Partner Status is ideal for organisations who have an multi international presence.
International Partner status allows your organisation to have up to 5 separate data data centres, offices or subsidiaries listed; each with their own unique DCA profile allowing them to jointly or independently promote the services they offer in country or region. International Partner Status also entitles you to appoint one senior executive to take up a VP position within the DCA Board of Governors
As a International partner you will have the ability to actively participate in defining and shaping new initiatives and collaborate in conjunction with the wider DCA membership online and at DCA workshops, conferences and meetings.
International Partnership entitles you to priority status in contributing to thought leadership editorial content within the DCA official journals and to participate in special interest groups and panel sessions.
As a DCA International Partner your organisation's contribution and support will be recognised via the DCA Website and the authorised use of the DCA International Partner logo.
International Partners can nominate a senior executive to join the DCA Board of Governors.
DCA International Partners are given priority visibility of appropriate sponsorship opportunities when they become available.
International Partner Benefits
- Access and Participation (25 users per subscription)
- Access to "Data Central" members only collaboration and social networking platform
- Access to centralised data centre library
- Ability to contribute to best practice steering groups, workshops and committees
- Ability to form appropriate new projects and groups within the DCA
- Access to DCA sponsorship opportunities
- DCA data centre audits and accreditation's
- Specialist data centre accredited training courses
- Data centre best practice products
- Event and conference entry
- Event and conference sponsorship
- Advertising in DCA journals
Public Relations & Networking
- Your company logo, bio included within the DCA Members Directory
- Authority to use DCA branding on your website and marketing materials
- Prioritised participation at DCA events and seminars
- Guaranteed inclusion of appropriate editorial content in DCA journals
- Receive updates via quarterly DCA Newsletter
- Contribute to DCA LinkedIn and Twitter groups and other network forums
- Participate in group steering meetings and events
- Opportunity to nominate a senior executive to the DCA Board of Governors,
- Ability for nominate VP to attend Board of Governors Meetings
- Priority notification of appropriate sponsorship opportunities as and when they become available.
Annual Subscriptions DCA International Partner €18,000, $24,000 or £15,000 + Vat
DCA International Partnership (Suitable for Corporate and multinational Organisations)
"Click Here" to Join and Register On-Line